A powerful face cream should solve a multitude of skin issues. This face cream contains an ultra-strong combination of ingredients. Working to restore the skin’s vitality, Rebiome ReEnforce counteracts sensitive, dry, dull, uneven skin, smoothing the surface and reducing hyperpigmentation, the first signs of ageing and damage caused by pollution. Extremely high on skin microbiome integrity, the rebalancing formula leaves skin looking and feeling its radiant best.
Balance and boost your skin microbiome
Rebiome ReEnforce delivers long-lasting moisture while reducing the appearance of wrinkles and minor imperfections. Fensebiome™ peptide stimulates the skin’s natural probiotic activity. A active combination of antioxidants, vitamins B and E, microalgaes, Argireline® peptides, green tea, almond oil and more leave skin exceptionally smooth, hydrated and protected.
Suitable for all skin types.
pH værdi: pH 5.5
natural content: 96% natural content.
- Argireline 4% A widely used peptide for the first wrinkles and a safer topical alternative to Botox, this unique peptide has proven its worth at effectively preventing the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Natural hyaluronic acid (HA) substitute 2% This marine-derived active provides immediate and long-lasting moisture to the skin, improving the appearance of wrinkles in the same way as hyaluronic acids.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 2% Moisturising, calming and anti-aging, vitamin B3 helps to control sebum production and stimulate collagen production. It has prebiotic stimulating effect to support the skin’s natural flora.
- Olive squalene 1,5% A highly nutritional and active oil known for its powerful antioxidant effects that help protect the skin against sunlight, it absorbs both toxins and heavy metals to protect against environmental stressors. Squalane also moisturises and softens the skin.
- Micro algae active 1,5% Natural marine active that counteracts dark circles and optimises the skin. Protective against pollution and other environmental stressors, it maintains and restores the integrity of the skin.
- Natural extracts from Chicory root 1% Pre- and probiotic skin microbiome-friendly extracts derived from the root of the chicory plant. A strong stimulant with a prebiotic approach and probiotic effect, it supports the growth of lactobacilli and blocks the invasion of e.g. fungi, boosting the anti-microbial effect and strengthening the skin’s microbiota barrier.
- Fensebiome™ amino acid peptide 1% A powerful peptide with a prebiotic approach and probiotic effect. Stimulates the skin’s natural probiotic activity, boosting its defenses by favouring beneficial bacteria that improve skin immune response and physical barrier integrity. The unique microbiome-stimulating active helps to rebalance skin health for optimal wellbeing.
- Quora Noni Plant Active 1% A superior and powerful microbiome bioactive that protect and balance the skin, along with prevention of skin barrier disruption; active pore size reduction; regulation of sebum and skin imperfections including oily, acne-prone skin conditions.
- Retinol 1% Accelerates the renewal of the epidermis, improves the appearance of the skin and has a rejuvenating effect, reduces small wrinkles, improves firmness and elasticity
- Arnica Mexicana extract 1% A natural, botanical extract derived from the flower of the same name, this antioxidant has a high concentration of flavonoids to soothe and regenerate dry and mature skin, reducing and relieving inflammation and calming irritation.
- Sweet almond oil 1% With a high concentration of omega 9 and omega 6 fatty acids that play a pivotal role in skin regeneration, sweet almond oil has moisturising and soothing properties particularly suited to sensitive skins.
- Baobab oil 1% Protects the skin against damage from inflammation while nourishing, softening and promoting wound healing.
- Marine active 0,5% A key ingredient that helps strengthen skin while restoring its natural suppleness, radiance and beauty, this powerful, anti-wrinkle active stimulates the production of structural skin proteins, significantly increasing collagen production.
- Green tea 0,5% A powerful and active natural ingredient derived from the leaves of green tea plants, it is rich in stabilised polyphenols (>95%) to effectively combat signs of aging and stress and protect skin against the elements.
- Natural Vitamin E 0,5% With natural antioxidant effects and derived from natural sources, vitamin E is regarded as the most important skin-protective vitamin, helping to ensure skin is soft and smooth while reducing irritation.
With Rebiome you have a 14-day right to return.
For more information read our Terms and conditions.
Shipping time and cost depends on your location and will be calculated at checkout.
The skin is the body's largest organ, consisting of skin cells and individual skin flora, also called the skin microbiome. The skin microbiome is an ecosystem of microorganisms that naturally reside in their trillions on the skin. We all live in a natural symbiosis with bacteria that live on the surface of the skin, invisible to the naked eye. The skin microbiome represents approximately 21% of our total body microbiome. It is the first line of defence against infection, defining the health of the skin and providing a protective barrier against pathogens and other external factors that can attack and damage health. An unbalanced microbiome can lead to skin conditions such as dry, sensitive skin or even inflammatory skin diseases such as acne or atopic dermatitis.
Reset your password
We will send you an email to reset your password.
Or continue with
Forgot your password? Click Forgot password link below.